My Arbonne Experience
Hello lovely people!
A good friend of mine has recently become an Arbonne representative and she reached out to me to try the products. I was able to get the care package from her for the weekend to try and large variety of the products and I am going to share my experience with you! I was also able to get you guys a promo on my favorite product!
For more on my Arbonne experience just keep scrolling…
Promo Code – “Amanda 35”
This promo will get you 35% off of the Renewing Body Gelee and a free hand creme with every purchase!
*Keep in mind that if you are well out of Victoria’s area of reach this promo code may not apply!
All in all my top three favorite products from this experience were:
- Renewing Body Gelee (Spa Collection)
- CC Creme (Makeup)
- Powder Foundation (Makeup)
These are the products that I was able to try out along with some information that Victoria provided me with. Check out the video for more on my experience!
RE9 Anti-Aging Skin Care Line
This is a five step cleansing routine that can be used in the morning and at night.
- Smoothing Facial Cleanser: The cleanser exfoliates, renews and smoothes your skin. The thing I loved about this product was the lather that came along with it. I am always wondering if my current skincare routine actually removes my daily makeup or not. With this product I was confident that it did. Did I mention it has a built-in makeup remover – oh yah!
- Regenerating Toner: Toning will even out your skin because it ensures the pH balance of your skin is correct. This will help close those pesky pores and give you that airbrush glow! I am all about that glow!
- Intensive Renewal Serum: The third step has collagen supporting elements to help rebuild your skin and will also help with scarring.
- Corrective Eye Cream: This product is so specific that it is only necessary around your eyes. And as a girl who is attracted to smile and eyes first this is a very important step! The corrective eye cream addresses dark circles and puffiness (I should remember this step when I watch P.S. I love you!)
- Restorative Day Crème with SPF: Now that I am getting older I am realizing how important it is to take care of my skin now! The best part about this moisturizer is it contains an SPF 20 protection. Daily moisturizers are a must when it comes to protecting our largest organ – our skin!
- (The Pseudo 6th step) Night Repair Crème: This step is only necessary at night as it is really dedicated to restoring the skins natural moisture barrier. Basically this product is working to make sure you glow girl!
I didn’t even know that Arbonne carried makeup until this experience and let me tell you two of these products were in my top 3!
- Primer: The primer was think and really smoothed out any fine lines prior to me applying my makeup. I did not find it to be too heavy and liked how smooth it felt on the surface of my skin! I am always on the go so anything that will help my makeup last longer in the day is a must-have.
- CC Cream: I have been on the fence about BB and CC cream for awhile now. However, This product was in my top three! I found it gave me a dewy glow which I really enjoyed. I usually go for a matte look but I loved how the CC cream gave me that surf girl glow. Also, I was weary about the color Victoria assigned me at first but because of the wide range of tones one CC cream can cover, I ended up loving the medium tone! In other words, I will never doubt her again!
- Powder Foundation: Really gave me lightweight coverage without too much fuss.
Every one deserves to be pampered every once and awhile! And did I ever get pampered with these products!
Detoxifying Rescue Wash: I find that shower washes usually are too thin and wash off a little too easily. However, this one really took the cake. This wash in particular had a thicker consistency and worked into my skin well. Also, loved the smell!
Re-mineralizing Body Lotion: Every day you should try to moisturize your skin to keep it healthy and happy. I really enjoyed the smell of this lotion but I didn’t find it any different from a cheaper brand.
Renewing Body Gelee: My number one favorite product has arrived! I loved the Renewing Body Gelee for more than one reason. I have been working out more lately and I find that I get achey muscles so easily. This gelee had a cooling sensation and a great viscosity! I really liked the feeling and the smell of this product on my skin. This one is a winner! Great for sore muscles, after sun, hot flashes, headaches and mosquito bites.
Awaken Sea Salt Scrub: This scrub left a great moisture film on my skin after use and I loved the fresh lemon scent. The course grain is perfect for exfoliating and sloughing away dead surface cells – not for the face of course!
What are your favorite beauty products? I would love to know!